May 27, 2020
We are so excited to announce that as of FRIDAY, MAY 29th we will be reopening for appointments only, including pick-ups (please note that all pick-up’s will be Contactless Pick-Up’s only for the time being; there will be no trials at this time). No walk-in’s will be accepted until further notice.
Please contact us at jealousbridesmaids.com/reservations to book an appointment. Appointments on any given day will be limited due to our efforts to limit the amount of customers in the store at any given time as well as spacing out parties as far apart as possible physically, which we can comfortably achieve due to the layout and large size of our store. So we encourage you to book well in advance.
We are implementing strict safety measures as recommend by Canada’s top health officials to ensure the health and protection of our clients and staff. Some of the extra precautions and steps include (but are not limited to):
• Remaining vigilant about practicing social distancing and adhering to provincial requirements regarding the limit of the number of clients and staff within our store at any one time. Bridal appointments will be limited to 1 guest and Bridesmaid appointments will be limited to two bridesmaids per visit in order to ensure physical distance. Please note that our bridal and bridesmaids salons are physically separate parts of the store. Clients are encouraged to bring a device with them for photos and video chats with family and friends.
• Requiring that all guests wash their hands upon entering our store and that our staff frequently hand wash between appointments.
• Setting a strict schedule for cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and hands, especially in high use areas.
• Providing hand sanitizer within all showrooms as well as our front desk/reception.
• Providing staff with a deep stock of gloves for these scheduled cleanings.
• Frequently replacing our store air filters to ensure clean and proper air circulation.
• Within certain dressing rooms, where social distances may prove difficult to adhere to, we will consider asking clients’ guests to help with dressing or tasks in need of very close proximity.
• Guests will be asked to remain seated as much as possible and not pull dresses.
• A sign will be posted on our front door that will very clearly discourage any customers who are feeling ill or displaying symptoms of sickness not to enter. We reserve the right to refuse service if an individual is visibly sick. Likewise, staff will be checked daily at the beginning of each shift for signs of illness (an infrared temperature device will be available within the store for staff and clients as well).
• We highly encourage you to bring your own indoor shoes or slippers for your appointment.
• Masks may be worn by staff, and guests are encouraged to wear masks and/or gloves at their comfort (we will also have fabric washable and reusable masks for sale).
• All appointments will be one hour in length to allow sufficient time between appointments to clean and sanitize.
• All trials and pick-up’s will be by Contactless Pick-Up appointment only.
• We are operating at 25% capacity and spacing all appointments in order to ensure safety, distancing and preserve the health of our staff and clients.
• Only dressing rooms with doors/wood and plastic panels will be used as mandated by the government.
• Please call us once you have reached the store so we can ensure that our store is ready to safely welcome you.
If you have recently traveled or have any flu-like symptoms (such as fatigue, sore throat, a cold or runny nose), we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for the safety and protection of our staff and other clients; we would be happy to accommodate you for when you are feeling better.
Thank you for your continued support through this unpredictable time. Even though we will be practicing physical distancing, we will still be emotionally connected throughout your entire experience. We look forward to helping you find the dresses of your dreams and we will all celebrate when you say “Oui” at JB!
We are committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our team and clients. We wish you health and happiness. Stay safe, stay strong, stay kind.
The JB Team
Jealous Bridesmaids © 2020
1610A Bloor Street West, Lower Level, Toronto, Ontario M6P 1A7